Saturday, June 6, 2015

A Quick Update

Alright, I was going to do a video update, but that's being a pain in the butt because I've never done one before, so I guess for the time being, I'm going to have to write all that I want to tell you guys.

The Mad Stoics Plan for Living a Stoic Life

I know I've written a couple of posts on this, but now it's going into research mode. I might tell you bits and pieces about it, but I'm taking my time with this one. I'm aiming for a Stoic version of the Happiness Project, what with tracking charts for the actions and rules I want to live by. But now I've a lot of reading.

The Library

Speaking of books, I also want to branch into book reviews. I also want to keep track of what books I think you'd guys like. I'm also always looking for good book recommendations, so feel free to tell.

Posting

Yeah, sorry about that. I know I post for a little bit then take a long break, as it were. I'll admit my weakness: I get discouraged too fast. Very un-Stoic. But I hope to come up with new content at least once every week or so.


And there you go. An update.

No comments:

On Personal Thoughts About Personal Epistemology

There are, to my mind, only two ways of understanding the world: the senses and our reasoning. About our senses, we know of our basic o...